°°° Paullina Simons World °°°

Quotes

« Older   Newer »
mandy88
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 00:43

ragazze..per caso sapreste dirmi alcune citazioni in inglese di questo libro??? è importanteee

**Marlee**
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 09:49

Eccone alcune!

CITAZIONE
"Oh,to be walking through Leningrad white night after white night, the dawn to dusk all smelting together like platinum ore, Tatiana thought, turning away to the wall, again to the wall, the wall, as ever. Alexander, my nights, my days, my every thought. You will fall away from me in just a while, won't you, and I'll be whole again, and I will go on and feel for someone else, the way everyone does.
But my innocence is forever gone."

CITAZIONE

Tatiana: "Why did we spend two days fighting when we could have been doing this?"
Alexander: "That wasn't fighting, Tatiasha. That was foreplay."

CITAZIONE

"She held the money to her chest and tried to fathom Alexander's heart. He was the man who, a few meters away from freedom, from America, had chosen to turn his back on his lifelong drea. Feel one way. Behave one way, too. Alexander may have hoped for America, but he believed more in him-self. And he loved Tatiana most of all. Alexander knew who he was.
He was a man who kept his word.
And he had given it to Dimitri."

mandy88
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 13:02

bellissime grazieeee.. sto stilando uan classifica delle mie citazioni preferite ma deve essere in inglese, cosi ho preso i miei 5 libri preferiti (tra i quali questo ovviamente XD) e ho cercato di ognuno la citazione che piu amavo. grazie mille

**Marlee**
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 14:39

Figurati, almeno abbiamo aperto una nuova interessante discussione, grazie alla tua richiesta. Se ne trovi altre postale, mi raccomando! Io farò lo stesso. Baci.

Intanto ci aggiungo questa:

CITAZIONE
"Alexander, once you carried me, and now I carry you.
Into my eternity, now I carry you".

mandy88
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 16:26

grazie mille.. sto cercando di quotes.. per la straniera non c'è problema perche di citazioni di jamie ce ne sono a bizzeffe.. di questa invece un po meno.. piu che altro ne ho trovate molte del secondo volume

**Marlee**
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 20:53

CITAZIONE (mandy88 @ 12/6/2009, 17:26)
grazie mille.. sto cercando di quotes.. per la straniera non c'è problema perche di citazioni di jamie ce ne sono a bizzeffe.. di questa invece un po meno.. piu che altro ne ho trovate molte del secondo volume

Si, ho notato anch'io che sono molto meno diffuse in rete : :crybaby.gif:

mandy88
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 21:54

però è un vero peccato..che ingiustizia

**Marlee**
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 22:06

CITAZIONE (mandy88 @ 12/6/2009, 22:54)
però è un vero peccato..che ingiustizia

Tesoro c'è un rimedio! Comprarsi il libro in lingua originale, in barba alla rete che snobba questa autrice meravigliosa :9t0qhd.gif:

mandy88
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 23:02

eh lo so..guarda io ne leggo di libri inglesi, ma quelli di linguaggio un tantinello piu semplice uahhahaha XD cmq vedo se riesco a trovarlo sul youtube dei libri

**Marlee**
view post Posted on 12/6/2009, 23:30

D'accordo, posta qui tutte le citazioni che riesci a trovare. Grazie! ^^

mandy88
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 00:03

ho scaricato il libro in inglese. ecco una quotes bellissima

CITAZIONE
I'm going to die with Alexander's hand on my face, Tatiana thought. That is not a bad way to die. I cannot move. I can't get up. Just can't. She closed her eyes and felt herself drifting. Through the haze in front of her she heard Alexander's voice. "Tatiana, I love you. Do you hear me? I love you like I've never loved anyone in my whole life. Now, get up. For me, Tatia. For me, please get up and go take care of your sister. Go on. And I'll take care of you." His lips kissed her cheek.

**Marlee**
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 10:12

WoW! Adoro quel pezzo del libro!!! Grazie Mandy :zl9ic6.jpg:

mandy88
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 10:01

adesso ne cerco qualcun'altra, comunque se volete qualche citazione in particolare basta chiedere

**Marlee**
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 14:35

Grazie Mandy. Che ne dici di iniziare dalle frasi citate in italiano? Infondo sono quelle le nostre preferite ^^

**Marlee**
view post Posted on 13/3/2010, 11:57

CITAZIONE
"Not bombs, nor my broken heart can take away from me walking barefoot with you in jasmine June through the Field of Mars."

CITAZIONE
"There is a moment, a moment in eternity. Before we find out the truth, but that single moment is what propels us through life-what we felt like at the very edge of our future, standing over the abyss of our feelings."

CITAZIONE
“You won’t die, soldier,” she says. “You won’t die. Live! Live on, breath on, claw onto life, and do not let go. Promise you will live for me, and I promise you, when you’re done, I will be waiting for you.” She is sobbing. “Whenever you’re done, Alexander, I will be waiting here, waiting for you.”

17 replies since 12/6/2009, 00:43   321 views